PMR’s philosophy and approach creates a new and distinctive level of professionalism in the practice of medical litigation consulting.
Medical Malpractice Consulting Services
Consult with Dr. Peter M. Schosheim and Attorney Geoff Schosheim – Call (561) 998-7600 Today
Physicians Medical Review’s in-house physicians and attorney provide comprehensive medical litigation consulting services. Physicians Medical Review is a physician and attorney owned and operated medical legal consulting firm with in-house physicians who provide expert case analyses, organize medical records and create medical chronologies, prepare attorneys for deposition and trial, evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of opposing medical experts, and prepare its attorney clients for cross-examination of opposing medical experts.
Why Physicians Medical Review?
Medical record review for determination of case viability and predictability of success:
- Specialty specific case evaluations are provided by board-certified physician consultants
- Reasonable Pricing
- Reputable, Experienced Team
- Case Review Formats
- Narrative report evaluations address standard of care issues, medical/scientific causation, provide damages analysis
- Hyperlinked medical chronologies and deposition summaries
- Telephone conferences with medical experts
- Expert Witness Identification and Referral
- Extensive network of board certified clinical and academic physicians in all specialties
- Deposition and Trial Preparation by Board Certified Physicians
Our Medical Litigation Support Services
- Evaluate medical records to determine the weaknesses, strengths, and general merits of medical malpractice cases
- Compile and provide comprehensive chronological written medical reports with case summaries and literature searches
- Determine the medical experts necessary to provide sufficient support
- Identify, recommend, and refer highly qualified, board-certified clinical academicians to retain as experts for medical malpractice testimony, case review, and other services
- Prepare attorneys for cross-examination of opposing medical experts and for the depositions and trial testimony of their retained physician expert
- Review the qualifications and weakness of opposing experts
- Develop cross-examination questions and case strategy
To learn more about our services, contact us at (561) 998-7600.
“Peter and Geoff helped me understand the medical-legal issues that require a lifetime to acquire.”
“PMR revolutionized the landscape of our practice.”
“PMR provides a wealth of experience and acumen for your success.”